Course launching November 17, 2020
Follow me on YouTube for free coding interview videos.
Users who sign up for the email list will receive an exclusive 75% discount at launch.
TLDR just be a list be a bulleted list of content
Can't problem to cover everything possible, but these are the most important JS questions.
This article will be an overview of everything you need with a "brief" explanation... But also cover everything essential... Recommend the free JS book for in-depth... Event loop video...
I'll instead focus this article on a summary of the most important topics for interviews with a brief explanation to help guide you and provide resources. The questions in this module will cover everything here.
One thing worth highlighting: building a portfolio and projects is absolutely essential. With the frontend, we can build UIs that companies can quickly see that we have the experience needed to contributed. Building real projects is also the best way to learn. When you're forced to implement these patterns yourself and debug them, it solidifies them in your skill set.
this(explain when it's used) (bind/call/apply, constructor functions)
- Protypes and inheritance
- Asynchronous programming and the event loop
- Basic ES6 (var vs let vs const,
class, spread operator)
- Iterate objects (Object.keys/values/entries, for...in)
- Iterate arrays (for loops, for...of, array methods)
- Making API requests
- Building simple applications
- What about functions?
- CSS fundamentals for you frontend people(?)
- Internet and web fundaments (ex. AJAX, performance, HTTP, DOM, web performance)
Table of Contents